Thursday, January 29, 2015

Late Yesterday another order arrived

This order came from Art Gone Wild and Friends, which means Inky Antics, Alias Smith & Rowe, Stampers Anonymous, plus Tim Holtz. I love to order from these companies while at CHA because it makes my ordering so much simpler. I can order from all of these using one minimum limit so I can pick up a lot of various items. Here's what I received from them this year:
There were a couple of Valentine sentiments that I just loved. One said "I Love Us" which could be for a spouse or a special friend. Another said "I never knew how much LOVE my heart could hold until I found YOU". Weren't they just perfect? And I also liked the phrase "Remember the NOW". What a nice sentiment for a "thinking of you" card! 

On either end of the picture you can see two stencils from Tim Holtz. Both of these work great on your backgrounds or particularly on your Gelli Plates. The one on the left is called Bubbles and the other is Dot Fade. Doesn't everyone love circles?

I fell in love with the Clematis Cling Stamp. It is such a simple, beautiful stamp. The Puppies and Kittens set of clear stamps had some lovely animal sentiments for your favorite pet cards. Below is a puppy card made with the set from their catalog.



In the middle are two sets of clear stamps with a specific purpose. They use the HoneyComb paper to make either flowers or borders. I will be having a class in early spring using these. I know I have lots of the HoneyComb paper (and Love it!) but I don't always want to use the stamp sets I have. So these sets give you lots of options for other cards like these two images which were taken directly from the Inky Antics website.

No comments:

Post a Comment