Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Every Day is like Christmas

It seems as though I've received an order from CHA almost every day. It does seem like Christmas except these "packages" are not all for me. But I do enjoy your love of these gifts, too. This order arrived from Stampendous today. There were so, so many things I would have loved to have purchased for the store, but I had to keep my purchases to a minimum this year. Please check out www.Stampendous.com or ask to see the catalog inthe store. Let me know if you would like something specific on my next order.

Here is one photo of part of my order. All of these stamps are wonderful when using the Gelli Plate which is still the trendiest item this year.
The first and third sets of stamps were designed by one of my favorite stamp designers - Nathalie Kalbach, a Mixed Media Artist. They work wonderfully on the Gelli Plate. See the photos below. 




The second set of stamps was designed by Andy Skinner. These stamps are really great to use both on Gelli Plates, embellishments or basic cardstock. They have the look of Rust, Scratch Marks, and Peeled Paint. It's so easy to get the effect by just adding the right color of paint.
I couldn't find an example of the Vintage Letter stamp, but just trust me when I say the calligraphy on the stamp is amazing. Then below is The Look. I love this stamp! When you use it on a Gelli Print, it is so intriguing, but I love it on this watercolor-look background just as well.

Above is an additional part of this order. The beautiful hummingbird set with matching dies will be a favorite with you hummingbird lovers. And aren't they always hard to cut out? Not with the dies! 

Next to them are 2 greeting stamps. One is used on The Look above, but could also apply to the cute bird stamp next to it. 

I know that I have a lot of heron lovers so I thought this would be a perfect stamp for them, or maybe even for those of you who have never before appreciated the grace of a heron. This doesn't even require a lot of color to make a great card as this sample from Stampendous shows.
Well, I hope yuou enjoyed opening this package with me today. I have some more surprises coming from Elizabeth Crafts, Penny Black and Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts soon so come back to my blog again real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment