Thursday, January 22, 2015

Another January CHA Order Arrived

This order came from Dreamweaver Stencils. As I mentioned previously, Stampendous has purchased Dreamweaver Stencils since Lynnell has chosen to retire. I'm sorry to see them leave the crafting industry, but I wish them all the best of luck. Hopefully, Stampendous will offer jobs to those who want to stay creative. I know that their booth always inspires me to use my stencils more and in many different ways. So this is my last order directly from Dreamweaver Stencils. I have plenty of Dreamweaver Stencils in stock so I only replenished some of the other items. I have to say the Wisteria stencil just called my name while I was browsing, so I did HAVE to buy it for me and the store. I hope to have a class ready by the middle of March using a couple of the techniques shown at CHA. They turned out very beautiful.

Here's the order with a closeup shot of the stencils:

In this order you will find Translucent Embossing Paste, Pearlescent Embossing Paste, Black Matte and Glossy Embossing Paste, Memories Mist Iridescent Spray and Pine Cones Embossing Folder plus the 2 stencils below. It seems like embossing pastes in general are becoming increasingly popular so I wanted to have several different types in stock. Right now I have others by Prima and by Viva Decor with similar properties.

                                          Wisteria                         Embossing Paste Spreader (my favorite)  

If any of these are calling your name, e-mail me and I will set it aside for you to pick up or for me to ship to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment