Monday, January 19, 2015

First Order from CHA 201

Here is a picture of the first order I've received from CHA. I know, I know. You really want to see the pictures I took while at the show. Well, I haven't loaded them to the desktop yet, but I will get to that soon. Actually, when I looked over the pictures I took, there weren't many of the actual show. I did take quite a few of specific samples in the different booths. I hope you'll be pleased with those when I get them posted. In the meantime part of my Notions order arrived today. Unfortunately there were very few new products in this order, so you'll have to wait for another one to arrive to get the newer items.
   Along the top are the Viva Inca Gold Rubs shown in Copper, Lava Red, Magenta, Silver, Turquoise, Jade and Cobal Blue. My favorite technique using them is to dip a couple of colors out with a spatula onto a craft sheet. Spritz the rubs with water and drag your cardstock through the rubs. What beautiful results! Just try it!
   Next left-to-right as shown Ink Refresher. Not only are these sprays wonderful to restore your dried pads and water-based markers, but you can use it to keep all types of media fluid so you can work with them longer. I know I had a new technique that I wanted to try when I got more in, but of course I cannot find it now. Wait till I start using Evernote better.
   "Today I choose happiness" is a Magenta cling stamp that I just love! It fits into so many spaces and seems to convey the exact thing I wish to say. It's one of the most popular stamps I sell.
   Cell Theory Stencil from The Crafters Workshop has been a very popular stencil, particularly for those of you who love your Gelli Plates.
   The Glitter Hologram Pearl Pen from Viva was a great success at the Christmas Walkabout this past year. It must be popular elsewhere, too, because it has been on backorder since October. Better get it now!
   It seems I'm always running out of Zots for Bling, those tiny glue dots that hold your rhinestones or other small embellishments to your projects. More have arrived.
   Then finally if you have the container from Art Bin that holds your dies onto magnetic sheets, I have a package of those sheets.

There will be lots more CHA orders and pictures in the very near future. Let me know how this method of informing you regarding the arrival of new products works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment