Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I haven't forgotten the coupons from the last blog posting. I just have had difficulty tracking down those of you who have "liked" my store. So if you liked me, please let me know. I'm sorry. I thought I had this figured out. I should have done more testing before giving you this "challenge". It turned out to be a bigger challenge for me.

Starting now and until July 4, the 3 for 2 Sale will continue because it has been so successful thus far in reducing my inventory. However, I would like to reduce even more the number of sprays I have in the store. So until July 4th, if you come in the store and pick out 4 sprays, just mention "SPRAY 4(for) 2", and you only have to pay for 2 of the sprays. This special sale includes all Radiant Rain Mists by Luminarte/Splash of Color, Tattered Angels Sprays, Memories Sprays, Adirondack Color Wash Sprays, Dylusions Sprays, Ritzy Ditzy Glitz by PK Glitz, Smooch Spritz, and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spritz. It excludes all Lindys' Stamp Gang and Tsukineko sprays. Hope to see you soon, and just remember "SPRAY 4 2".




No comments:

Post a Comment