Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quick Report from CHA in Anaheim

As usual I am behind in my promises. I have videos ready to be shown, but I'm having difficulties with them once again. In any case, the 2012 Winter CHA Show was great! Seeing all the demos and going to as many classes as possible gives me so many new ideas for classes and products to bring to my customers. Both Carol and I again came away with many inspirations. Carol took lots of videos and photos so I will share many of them with you...when I can. Right now I'm dealing with year-end issues (Yuck!) and new orders arriving from CHA. Plus Carol and I have worked very hard to rearrange the store for a new look. There's a lot more to do, but it's a good start. Please be patient with me. I have many more ideas to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment