Saturday, August 13, 2011

CHA Summer Show with Juliana and Artistic Wire Mesh

I cannot believe how far behind everything I am. I need to start working 80 hours a week, and then maybe I will catch up. That's not happening! Anyway this video shows a wonderful new product. It's a very lightweight and flexible wire mesh from Beadalon. It's called Artistic Wire Mesh. Look at this video. Juliana was such an engaging person. Her jewelry was just gorgeous! And at the very end of the video check out the great wire card that was created for the show. I hope you'll enjoy this video. I only have one other video from the show because my battery died. What a bummer! There were so many things I wanted to record. I'm hoping I can remember most of them so I can share with you in some new classes for fall and winter. Do enjoy this new product with Juliana!

No comments:

Post a Comment