Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Product Performers Catalogs

Product Performers came up with a new idea for distributing catalogs to my customers. I am once again having trouble with my website so I am giving you the option to view the catalogs here. However, I am in the process of migrating my website to a different service. I'm hoping it will be up and running this week.

This is not the intent of this blog, but in order to get the information distributed, I will share it here this time. Please let me know if there is anything that you would like to have, and I will place it on my next order to Product Performers. Wasn't this a great idea? You can view the catalog at Tim Holtz Catalog.

Their latest supplement is also available to you at Product Performers Spring Supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment