Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nail Polish Reactor

In this category, Reviving Old Techniques, I plan to make a video each month to show an old technique. There are so many blogs which focus on new techniques that I thought it would be interesting and informative to relive some older ones. I will be taking these techniques from older issues of stamping magazines or maybe from some old notes made at conventions from years ago. I hope you will enjoy this concept and let me know what you think about it. Then go try out the technique and let me know how you did.

2 comments:

  1. Great demo! Something else to try for making fun metallic backgrounds, looking forward to giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I am sending this comment to Brenda to post for me because I am not computer literate and for some reason I could not submit it from my computer.

    I want to thank Brenda for putting the videos on the website plus her own video also. It is so nice to actually see a demo being done and not just read it from directions and try to figure it out. Videos are so helpful. And I also want to thank her for all the sample cards she has displayed both in her shop and on the website. I appreciate you sharing them with us.

    Cheryl Adams

    ReplyDelete